Hi admin

hacxx

Oct 6, 2021
Hi admin, hacxx here...

A few years ago you offered me free 15 days trial to test your service and it was good.

This time i got an idea that i would like to share with you.
Is it possible to have a stream of channels (m3u playlist) with the first channel being a Main IPTV video promoting the service and then some channels for free.
If yes i would add your free channels to my aggregator and promote it for free.

Thanks

Reactions: Raz

Raz

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 4, 2021
Hi admin, hacxx here...

A few years ago you offered me free 15 days trial to test your service and it was good.

This time i got an idea that i would like to share with you.
Is it possible to have a stream of channels (m3u playlist) with the first channel being a Main IPTV video promoting the service and then some channels for free.
If yes i would add your free channels to my aggregator and promote it for free.

Thanks
We are glad that you are satisfied with our service.
Please explain more about the position you stated.
This account does not currently exist if we want to run an ad before running the channels. Because it delays the broadcast of channels. But we will run a similar program in the near future.

hacxx

Oct 6, 2021
We are glad that you are satisfied with our service.
Please explain more about the position you stated.
This account does not currently exist if we want to run an ad before running the channels. Because it delays the broadcast of channels. But we will run a similar program in the near future.

Here is a m3u playlist example:
Watch Online: (Open this link with VLC Player)
Code:
https://bit.ly/hacxx-free-iptv

If i get direct access to a m3u playlist, i will short the link (bit.ly) and promote your service.
If you have an affiliate program send me the ref link and i will add below the text.